6.19.2013

Photo Collection: San Antonio




Recently, I took a very spontaneous trip to San Antonio. I've been here once before, and just by looking around, I can tell the city is highly influenced by it's Hispanic in the architecture (very Aztec) just excites me. San Antonio also has a very hipster feel to it, very breezy and carefree, random things in random places, and just the overall feeling of being relaxed. Yet, San Antonio also has a very quaint feel, with a variety of small shops & cafes along the riverwalk and surrounding streets. If you love vintage clothing (like me!) check out Montage Vintage near downtown (423 West Grayson Street). If you're hungry, check out Pico de Gallo(111 S. Leona St.) located near the Marketplace!

Have you ever been to San Antonio? Where do you want to travel?